Freitag, 31. Mai 2013

Louisiana Sun

Yes, that's actually all i did the last few days ! Laying at the pool trying to get tan but not sunburned and just having fun with my best friends ! No words how much i love them all!

It is freaking me out that i am so white compared to all the others haha, but i got tan that day !

Yea i am pretty proud of myself because i posted everyday the last 3 days, and now i am not sure if i can keep doing that, because tomorrow i am probably not home and I don't know yet if i have time tomorrow night to post about my day. And then Saturday morning we are gonna leave early to go to NEW ORLENS! I am so excited and i am pretty sure i wont have any time to post while i am there, probably at night when we are at the hotel room and they have some free Wifi. But i promise i will post a bunch of pictures on Monday or tuesday after i came back! See y'all ♥